How to Post a Sourcing Request on CJ?
You can post a sourcing request by:
1. Click Sourcing on the homepage or go to My CJ > Sourcing > Post Sourcing Request (on the top right), you can post sourcing requests for Store Existing Products or Individual Products;
2. For products from Taobao, AliExpress & 1688, you can post a sourcing request in a much easier way with CJ Chrome Extension.
For more details, please find:
How to Use CJ Google Chrome Extension for 1688, Taobao Dropshipping?
How to Transfer My Products from Aliexpress to My CJ Account?
Here are the specific steps for posting sourcing requests from the CJ homepage or My CJ:
After clicking the 'Post Sourcing Request' button, you can choose to source for Store Existing Product/Individual Product.
1. Store Existing Product: The product already exists in your authorized store but there is no matched result found on CJ.
Select store > Sync > Choose Product Tag > Select Product (multiple selections available) > Submit to post sourcing request for your store products.
2. Individual Product: You can also post a sourcing request for a product unable to be found in neither your store nor CJ.
*Target price means the price you're willing to pay for the sourced product.
*Product URL is required, and a link from Taobao, AliExpress, or 1688 is more likely to lead to sourcing success.
You can check the status of your sourcing requests in My CJ > Sourcing
- For LV1- LV4 users: 5 sourcing requests per day.
- For LV5 users: unlimited.
- For VIP users: unlimited.
You can also purchase our paid plan for more sourcing limits. Find out more details here: Membership.
Contact us for any further questions.